Hi Bill,

  Can I add a line:
  When sexually hungry, I make love?

  What is the position of sex in zen or insight?

  Anthony

Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                    Mayka wrote:
  Hi Bill!
  Is that right that the Tao says my short poem?. Interesting!.  However.
Insight doesn't make distintions or discriminate between tao,  zen,  tibetan,
cristianiy....that is why they are called insight!. But thank you for the
feedback.
  Have a good Sunday day with your dear ones
  Mayka
  You are correct!  True insight should not be tagged with labels such as Tao
or zen, etc…  In fact that’s why most zen masters will not even acknowledge
that they are practicing zen.  For them it’s not zen, it’s not Buddhism, it’s
not something special, it’s just what they do - like when hungry, I eat.
  …Bill!