I have found these cards quite useful in my meditations.  They focus on
the precepts of Zen Buddhism, and are a tool and an aid in meditation
for those of us not so well-versed in the ways of Zen.

Has anyone else had any experience with this tool?  It would be
interesting to get other perspectives on this deck.

Peace,

Cynth