I joined. Thanks for the recommendation.

----- Original Message ----
From: Fa Jian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 6:38:52 PM
Subject: [Zen] With deep bow

When you meditate, invite yourself to feel the self-esteem, the dignity and the strong humility of the Buddha that you are. (Sogyal Rinpoche)

Hands palm-to-palm.

This is a Forum of the Lotus Meditation Center in Seward , Nebraska , in its temple outreach to all those who do not live nearby and cannot regularly participate in the center's activities.

Though traditionally a Sangha is a local in-person community, in our modern world it seems to be appropriate to use all means available in bringing the Dharma to as many people as possible in order to connect as e-Sangha members for sharing, instruction and fellowship.

On most days you will just receive an inspirational quote and occasionally some news or updates by the meditation center. Additionally, members are encouraged to share their own resources or experiences.

We would look forward to sharing with you the meditation path that has helped so many people for the last 2,500 years. If you like, simply send a blank email to e-sangha-subscribe@ yahoogroups. com

LOTUS MEDITATION CENTER

E-SANGHA TEMPLE

www.lotus-meditatio n-center. org