I prefer the hum of my computer. The delete button can take care of the bear
poop. Good morning, Bill!

Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               The
stealthy fox slips silently into your lair,
 Stealing you blind while you sleep,
 Awaking bewildered, not knowing what happened,
 You're left with nothing but the bright moon.

 The roaring bear crashes headlong into your lair,
 Ripping and tearing all you have,
 Bruised and bleeding, numbed from the assault,
 You're left with nothing but the howling wind.

 And maybe a couple piles of bear poop.

 ...Bill!

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.