From: "mike brown" <Being a bit touchy there, aren't you? >
I thought he was being sarcastic.
I remember when I was in Creative Writing class I used to massacre the
metres on poetry and I thought it was funny and one day the teacher
basically told me that he hated my guts because I was disrespecting his
beloved poetry class.......
One man's funny is another man's tragedy....
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/