Yeah, know what you mean. Maybe poets are just gentler and more sensitive souls
than us philistines. I'm still scratching my head to see where I wrote anything
insulting or argumentative.

Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               From: "mike brown"
<Being a bit touchy there, aren't you? >

 I thought he was being sarcastic.

  I remember when I was in Creative Writing class I used to massacre the
 metres on poetry and I thought it was funny and one day the teacher
 basically told me that he hated my guts because I was disrespecting his
 beloved poetry class.......

 One man's funny is another man's tragedy....