Good morning practitioners,

There is this big I, which takes care of the universe, the sun, the
moon, the air, the water, the plants, the animals, humans, etc.  Under
the care of the big I, there exists a lot of little i, which are trying
hard to put the big I under a microscope to study, analyze and
fit the Big I in human terms, while being supported and provided
for by the Big I.

Some say, this is not possible.  Some say this is necessary.  Neither is
relevant.

The only thing that the little i needs to do is to open itself up,
embrace everything under the care of the Big I, and feel and be in sync
with the Big I already inside every little i.  Thus the little i becomes
one with the Big I.

The quickest way to be in sync with the Big I resident inside is through
the cultivation of one's inner life force, or Chi.

Gradually, everyone will witness.
JM

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links