Jue Miao Jing Ming - > There is this big I, which takes care of the
universe, the sun, the moon, the air, the water, the plants, the
animals, humans, etc. Under the care of the big I, there exists a lot
of little i, which are trying hard to put the big I under a microscope>

I really like what you said. However, I think that for most western
men, the Big I and the little i is the relationship between a man and
his penis.

I know I have always thought of myself as the Big I and my penis is the
little i. My penis has a personality. My penis has a little soul which
is a part of my soul. My penis is my little pal, my best buddy, and my
sidekick.

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links