A retreat would be fun.

What is your training? What school are you with? I am not trying to
give you a hard time, however, it is a fair question since you are
stating that you are a sensei.

I am not disrespecting you. I would like to know more about you.

As an oral surgeon (endodontist), I had to train, study, go to school
and pass licensing examinations in order to do business in my field and
to hold myself out as having been trained to be an endodontist. It
should be no different for you. I am happy to present my credentials
when asked.

Thank you,

Jackson Masters
Sandusky, Ohio