Thanks to 9-11 and the Muslims, has America become more polarized than
ever?

Have all the people that wanted to study Zen and meditation given up?
I used to read more about Zen and meditation in general, and it used
to be on mainstream magazines and newspapers. Now I never see anything
about it?

Has the horrible economy of war also affected the ability of people to
move in to a Zen Temple to find themselves?

Are the Zen Temples in America flourishing or floundering?