Did you write an article about this too? Let's get all the goodies.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Edgar Owen
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Sex Chi

  Jeni Jeni,

  Historically there is a long history of discussions of sex and sexual energy
associated with Zen, Tao, Tibetan Buddhism and Tantra all have their particular
takes on the matter. The basic idea is that the sexual energy is one of the
primary sources where chi enters one's body. At that point the idea is to use
specific techniques to distribute that energy within one's energy centers and
one's whole being to refresh it and make it strong and healthy, and enlightened
rather than just immediately expending the sexual energy outward from its
source. Tantra in particular advocates a man and a woman working together to do
this. The idea is that they sexually join not with the goal of quick orgasm but
with the goal of mutually stimulating and increasing the genital chi and then
working together to distribute that through their chakras and entire bodies.
The idea is that naturally a man and woman together can generate and move a lot
more good energy than either alone.

  In the past I've used this technique extensively and found it extremely
effective and health inducing and an excellent technique on the path to
enlightenment.

  Edgar