Sorry no, but thanks for suggesting it. It's currently an oral
teaching that I only reveal to female devotees!
:-)
Edgar
On Sep 11, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Fitness63 wrote:
Did you write an article about this too? Let's get all the goodies.
----- Original Message -----
From: Edgar Owen
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Sex Chi
Jeni Jeni,
Historically there is a long history of discussions of sex and
sexual energy associated with Zen, Tao, Tibetan Buddhism and Tantra
all have their particular takes on the matter. The basic idea is
that the sexual energy is one of the primary sources where chi
enters one's body. At that point the idea is to use specific
techniques to distribute that energy within one's energy centers
and one's whole being to refresh it and make it strong and healthy,
and enlightened rather than just immediately expending the sexual
energy outward from its source. Tantra in particular advocates a
man and a woman working together to do this. The idea is that they
sexually join not with the goal of quick orgasm but with the goal
of mutually stimulating and increasing the genital chi and then
working together to distribute that through their chakras and
entire bodies. The idea is that naturally a man and woman together
can generate and move a lot more good energy than either alone.
In the past I've used this technique extensively and found it
extremely effective and health inducing and an excellent technique
on the path to enlightenment.
Edgar
On Aug 28, 2008, at 1:17 AM, Jeni Jeni wrote:
When I was very sexually active, I felt life-power in sex. I think
that is CHI, or is that like addiction? There is manic energy that
came from sex and also from drugs. Is that Chi?