Jackson,

Wow!  What luck!  You're in the perfect situation to write a TV sit-
com that exposes and ridicules these kind of peoples.

You should stay where you are, take lots of notes, write a 'pilot'
and send it out to some of the networks.  (Don't bother with Fox.)
By doing this each day instead of being such a drag, will be just
another day full of gems for your sit-com.

Let us know how this works and when your pilot comes out we'll all
write in to the network and tell them how much we enjoyed the show!

You're on your way!  ...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jackson Masters"