Yeah,  I've just noticed that. I think it's something that has just started
happening and isn't anybody's fault. Maybe it's something Al can look at.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mac A. Roni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 16 October, 2008 11:18:41
Subject: [Zen] TRIM YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!

When you respond to emails/posts, please trim the part that you are
NOT responding too, and just respond under the pertinent part that you
are responding too.

That makes it easier to follow what your responding to. It also makes
it easier to read these posts when they are not a mile long and
trailing the last ten messages at the bottom.

JESUS, no wonder Karin is so angry at you men. Fortunately, I learned
proper internet ettiquette many years ago!!