Thanks for telling me. Noted!

----- Original Message ----
From: Mac A. Roni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 16 October, 2008 19:13:10
Subject: Re: [Zen] TRIM YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!

mike brown <> Yeah,  I've just noticed that. I think it's something
that has just started happening and isn't anybody's fault. Maybe it's
something Al can look at.

Al is looking, and it is something you have to do yourself. Notice
that this message does not have ten messages under it. Much easier to
look at, especially if you are on the internet web-only. If you are
getting these gigantic messages in your email (outlook, etc.), it does
use up bandwidth and can slow down your computer.