Toby>if they didn't create a kind of sub-culture and demand to be
respected for it, which he was almost militant about, without having
actually done anything other than fuck eachother to earn any kind of
respect from anyone we'd all be pretty tollerant of them. ><
Are most c*cksuckers going to be voting for Obama? I am really torn on
this election because the Republicans are the most corrupt scum on
earth and are usually the ones who get caught sucking c*ck in public
restrooms.
HOWEVER, recently I saw Geraldo Rivera on TV, and he was talking about
his "youth" as a Puerto Rican gang member (BULLSHIT). I realized that
if Obama gets elected, that f*cking *sshole (Geraldo Rivera) will be
back on TV because he is one of the mouthpieces for the Democrats.
Suddenly, I was not so keen on voting for Obama.
Then I started to think, who are the queers going to vote for?? Who
ever they like, I will vote for the other person. In this case, I
think it is very likely that most fudgepackers will be voting for
Obama. So I will vote for McCain!!
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/