Mayka,

I have been skipping over your posts about the fifty verses. I want to
read them all together when I can devote my full attention to them.

I have began re-reading TNH's "The Heart of the Buddha's Teachings".
His work is always so inspiratinal to me. He has an amazing way of
explaining such things with a common sense approach in layman's terms.

Are you familiar with any other Vietnamese masters still alive today?

Sincerely,

Chris