Mayka,
I have been skipping over your posts about the fifty verses. I want to
read them all together when I can devote my full attention to them.
I have began re-reading TNH's "The Heart of the Buddha's Teachings".
His work is always so inspiratinal to me. He has an amazing way of
explaining such things with a common sense approach in layman's terms.
Are you familiar with any other Vietnamese masters still alive today?
Sincerely,
Chris
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/