"cid830" <> Are you talking about his mother?

Laugh now whitey, once Obama is elected President, the Black Man in
America will walk and talk with authority, and the whitey will bend
and kneel to the black man.

We are the power now, man. We are the Black Power! Whitey will be
second class this November!