Jackson,

Obama is half white and half black, so he can't be ALL bad. I guess
he'll do fine as President of the United States. Just as long as he
doesn't try to become a Zen Master, those damn roshis. I mean Indian,
Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, just to name a few, and they won't let
one brother in?  Those nationalities know nothing of discrimination and
oppression.

Your Ignorance is my Bliss!

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jackson Masters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>