Jackson,

Thanks for the information. Even more reason to vote for him!

Or do you really think he will replace the secret service with the Fruit of islam when (not if) he gets elected?

Hey, I lived in some rough neighborhoods at some periods in my life too. One typically stays on friendly terms with potentially dangerous people, that doesn't mean he's going to appoint Farrakhan and Ayers to cabinet posts, more likely he'll appoint Colin Powell - or do you have problems with that darky too?

Edgar