Colin Powell is black??!!!!

----- Original Message ----
From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 19:53:22
Subject: Re: [Zen] Obama, Farrkhan, & Ali: Muslim Pals

Jackson,

Thanks for the information. Even more reason to vote for him!

Or do you really think he will replace the secret service with the Fruit of
islam when (not if) he gets elected?

Hey, I lived in some rough neighborhoods at some periods in my life too. One
typically stays on friendly terms with potentially dangerous people, that
doesn't mean he's going to appoint Farrakhan and Ayers to cabinet posts, more
likely he'll appoint Colin Powell - or do you have problems with that darky too?

Edgar