From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of ejason85
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 10:56 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Hello!

Hello,
I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. my name is Jason and I
am fairly new to zen. I joined to learn more about zen and buddhism, as I
have a VERY basic understanding of both. I have been spiritual for many
years and have meditated, although I wish to do it more regularly. I believe
I have had a flash of ( and forgive me if this is the wrong term) satori I
believe it's called, or a flash of enlightenment. it was the most amazing
experience and truly indescribable.
thanks for having me here and I look forward to learning more and talking
with all of you. thanks! peace and love
Jason