Hello,
I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. my name is Jason and I am
fairly new to zen. I joined to learn more about zen and buddhism, as I have a
VERY basic understanding of both. I have been spiritual for many years and have
meditated, although I wish to do it more regularly. I believe I have had a
flash of ( and forgive me if this is the wrong term) satori I believe it's
called, or a flash of enlightenment. it was the most amazing experience and
truly indescribable.
thanks for having me here and I look forward to learning more and talking with
all of you. thanks! peace and love
Jason