From: Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: thoughtful story
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 28 October, 2008, 5:53 PM

Anthony;

Don't think. Don't agree o disagree and just dance with the flow of
life. Get yourself into the practice at once and you'll understand
what you can not understand with your buzzy busy mind. Rest, relax
and practice and You'll feel, see things under a very different
perspective. The perspective of feeling truly alive.

Hope this helps
Mayka

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jody and Mayka,
>
> I sort of disagree with the concluding remark, 'while we are here,
we might as well dance.'  That is as much as saying, 'we might as
well get ourselves drunk.'

> Jody, this is really a very moving story. Mayka, I see nothing
courageous or cheerful here. What we are doing in this world can be
called a sad story. No matter how glorious you are at one point, it
will come to nothing in the end.

> Can zazen help?
>
> Regards,
> Anthony

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Free Anti-Virus and Anti-Adware
Software.
Download Yahoo! Toolbar now!
http://sg.toolbar.yahoo.com/