From: Mac A. Roni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: thoughtful story
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 28 October, 2008, 5:34 PM

"Mayka" <> Thanks for your story. I like the best your end
conclusion. A courageous, adventurous, cheerful way to face life.
This is the way I imagine you be in your real life.

You know, I used to take my grandmother (or go with her) to the mall
all the time when I was a kid. We used to take the bus. At some point,
hanging around with her became loserville, and I can only imagine how
she must have felt. On the other hand, I had to, and wanted to hang
out with kids my own age and compete and socialize with them, ride
bike, skateboard, etc. I wish I could have had time to do all things
and to appreciate all.

Life is very short. You can enjoy it so much and still there is lots
that you can miss.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!