Yours is a good idea and I don't want to get spammed either. But how do you
'ban' membership? You are not the owner of the site, are you?

--- On Fri, 14/11/08, fitness4u2163 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: fitness4u2163 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] GROUPLY WILL BE BANNED
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 14 November, 2008, 2:38 PM

Anyone who is a member of GROUPLY will be banned.

Grouply is a spammer virus, and if you check the web-features at any
Yahoogroup, the Grouply members constantly generate spam to anyone
that posts. I don't think they get access to the entire membership
database, but there are literally hundreds of spam messages sent by
each Grouply member.

So whenever I get a Grouply message from a group member, I am going to
ban that person from membership here, as I do not want to get spammed,
and I imagine that most people are tired of getting those Grouply
messages.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!