From: Mayka <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: [Zen] Request to you all
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 15 December, 2008, 4:10 PM

Dear all;

My most beloved sister Isabel Lopez who suffers from cancer will have
one of her breast remove today.

I would like to ask you all from any tradition whether if is zen or not
to pray and offer the merit of your practice to her speedy recovery and
wellbeing.

I haven't had much sleep. The sense of impermanence is very strong in
me right now. It's a sense making very valuable the present moment.
Leading me to live it in more profoundity.

A bow in gratitude to you all
Mayka

      Happy Holidays from Yahoo! Messenger. Spread holiday cheers to your
friends and loved ones today! Get started at http://emoticarolers.com/