Just a note to thanks everyone who expresed expressed compassion
dedicating the merit of the practice towards my sister Isabel cancer
breast remove surgery. Surgery was succesful this time.  This was her
second surgery in short time. Doctors said that cancer didn't make in
time to develop roots.  That was a marvellous new.  Let's only hope
that it won't come back to soon again.

Her recovery is slowly and with some expected difficulties.  The most
impressive thing is that she has not been in pain at all!.  She only
feels very tired all the time and has some devoloped problems in her
bowels.  She has released the hospital but has to go everyday to be
checked and change bandage...

Due to myself aggravation of physical condition I've been suffering
from many years was not possible for me to take a flight to Spain.  I
have managed now to persuade my doctors and get permision to leave
the Uk in order to be with her, visit the family and trying my best
of getting into the Spanish Health System for undergoing myself under
a medical investigation.   (the uk Health System is rather limited,
in comparation with what we have in other European Countries).
Getting sick in the Uk is pretty frightened.  Massive British people
are costrected to search treatments in my Country and other European
Countries.  As a many years resident in the Uk I belong to the UK and
not to Spain any longer. There are many more problems and
difficulties but I rather to say no more.  So that I save you all
from headache.

Everything has turned out very complicated, very complex.  In the
middle of all it, I'm still in love.  Despite all the many
difficulties right now, I feel more alive than ever.  I'm still
floating in the cloud of love.  I often wonder how it comes that a
healthy man with a good profesion could have fallen in love with
someone like me.  I suppose love is one of those mysteries.  I smile
with a kind of complicity to the flow of life for having bewitched
this fiance of mine who seems so crazy about me "her most precious
and unique Princess".

Merry  Christmas to you all
Mayka

> Mayka,
>
> I am praying for your sister. Wish her recovery well.
>
> Regards,
> Anthony

to your friends and loved ones today! Get started at
http://emoticarolers.com/