Happy New Year Everyone,

Some of you may already have made your New Year Resolution.  Here is one
for your reference --- to be Buddha.  :-)

Let us imagine that one day, you were enlightened.  You walked on the
street and tell everyone that you are Buddha and ask them to listen or
follow you.  What do you think will happen?  :-)

To be Buddha is not about enlightenment.  Instead, it is more about how
many you have helped to liberate from suffering.  The more people you
have helped, the bigger the Buddha you shall be.  Make sense?  This is
labeled as merit.  Of course enlightenment helps, but that is not what
being Buddha is about.

"To be Buddha, is to be transmitted with the heart of Buddha.  The heart
of Buddha composed of nothing other than the heart of every sentient being."

Now, if you think this is too hard and you still have many in house
chores to work on, then I would suggest the following:

Manage your CAAAS - Craving, Anger, Attachment, Arrogance, Suspicion.
These are in your subconscious.  Manage them means more than not act
them out, but also making sure these notions don't even arise.  No
matter how little. Pure harmony in our intentions at every moment is the
goal.

If you think this is too hard, then try to talk without the word of "I"
and "You".  Use only "we".  This exercise may convert this forum into a
silent one.  In that case, I apologize.  :-)

Have fun.

Happy New Year,
_/\_
JMJM