By the way Ed, didn't read all the way this article either.  Not too relevant
to my practice.

--- On Thu, 12/8/10, Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com> wrote:

From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen and the art of saving the planet
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 12 August, 2010, 8:19

Thanks ED.  Somebody from my sangha sent already this article.  It was also
sent the direct dharma talk TNH was having in London yesterday.  I started to
see the announcement of it but their sever conexion didn't work out well and
couldn't see TNH dharma talk.  But just the announcement and the end
commercials selling calligraphie portraits by TNH,  hand watches designed by
themselves and people living the conference room.  Did you manage yourself to
hear the dharma talk from London?

Mayka

.