> Hi ED; I wonder why the American people need always from statistics,
testing in the laboratory things that in the rest of the world are
obvious.

Hi Maria, it takes all types!

> Compassion understood as the empathy towards any living being benefits
with the same equanimity women as men. As the old say addressed to
everyone the same: "It's in the giving that we receive." What a silly
thing to make distintions here! -- Mayka

>From your perspective then maybe most people, and even entire
cultures/religions/ethnicities/nations are "silly"?    --ED