IT does put things into perspective. I'm liking this place more than the other
forum I was on. :)

What frsutrated me about it was that some people felt that what they were
quoting was so profound that they didn't need to even respond to me. Stuff like
"fear of death is fear of life" didn't really do much for me. Your stories,
however, do give me a unique perspective.

Also, I appreciate that people here, while not neccesarily understanding OCD,
are at least ready to believe it's a real disorder and not just "all in mmy
head."