From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of DP
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 11:45 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Zazen

I'm trying to get back into doing Zazen after a time off, and I am finding
it hard. I just can't do a full 30 minutes, find myself getting restless
after 10. I sit in a chair, not in the lotus (not flexible enough) and I do
it first thing after getting up in the morning.

Should I do it at a different time? It's hard to find the same time every
day when I can do it, as my schedule is erratic.

database 5383 (20100820) __________