From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] The Vasque Country
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 13 September, 2010, 3:59

Mayka,

Thanks for your post below. I was surprised at the post prior to that. It did
seem out-of-character for you. This must be because you have deep feelings
about Basque people and their struggle for an autonomous region. That is
understandable.

As I said in a post I just sent, a knowledge of history is not necessary to
know the current state of affairs. I'm not arguing the history, although I did
put down some historical facts several posts ago about Tibet. I'm just saying
that at this time Tibet does not have an independent country. They are part of
China.

...Bill!