Yesterday I went to a health clinic and everything was such an ignorant
screw-up a mentally impaired doctor gave me a high blood pressure prescription
caused by them. Even without food for 12 hrs for blood test I should have keep
my cool and/or walked out. I'm smart enough not to take the 2 Rx the butt head
doctor wanted me to take. It's very disturbing to imagine she's being a bad
doctor every day to a lot of people that do not know better.