From: Daryl Gillespie <darylgilles...@bigpond.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 5 October, 2010 16:56:54
Subject: RE: [Zen] Hello(from Australia)

Welcome Gunnar,

                Another Aussie here.  What a great thing to see.

                I will be looking forward to your posts as I also study the
bible and meditate.  I don’t preach or belong to any ‘çhurch’  (in fact its
been
a while since I said anything here), I normally just read the posts.  I think
there is something in the fact that we have 2 eyes and 2 ears but just 1 mouth.

Take care

Dazza