Greetings DP and to all members of the forum

Thank you. I'm going through the whole bible for the moment, and I'm currently
with the Book of Deuteronomy. I'm not sure if I'm as well-read as you, but the
holy book and the Law currently interests me. But yes, I welcome your book
suggestions for future reference....the bible is a big book, and I may take a
while(*smiles*)

in peace
Mel