Good morning to All,

Sutra said, "When we dwell no where, heart arises."   What does it mean?

It means "when we detach ourselves from all forms, our heart arises."
So what?

Instead of managing our daily life with our mind, which is based on
rules and knowledge, we manage our daily life with our heart, because
our heart is pure compassion.

Compassion harmonizes.  Compassion affects.  Compassion resolves.

Feel it.  We all have it.  Let our true inner strength shine and not our
discriminating mind.

Thank you for your attention,
JMJM
Head Teacher