Bill,

On second thought, I would say that I have learned much from the group,
and especially from you, plus the experiential learning from relating to
fellow-members in the Forum.  I thank you all.

I think that the Zen Forum can be a force for better or for worse for
one's zen practice, depending on one's own attitudes and behaviors
toward whatever transpires here.

Out of the manure of the Zen Forum, may we all blossom into beautiful
and variegated flowers! :-)

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "ED" <seacrofter...@...> wrote:

Bill,

I am not sure about that.

Does the Yahoo Zen forum promote clarity and greater insight and
understanding of zen, or does it just encourage more discursive thought?