Life is something to be experienced and created. With the heaven and hell the I
spoke of in my poem. Try not to create hell. It can be a tragic pure hell
slippery slope if you don't. Guess who I'm talking about? Parents. In doing so
you find Zen is a natural state of mind. The heart is guided by or just is an
extreme authority figure that has priority over all. That's what saved me. Tim