*chuckles*

Just checking-- I'll keep that in mind .  k

--- On Mon, 11/8/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: History of Sacred Sexuality
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 8, 2010, 9:32 AM

k,
Yes you have been insulted - provided you have a big I (to be insulted.) ;-)
Be well.
- ED

Some might say that the
--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Kristy McClain <healthypl...@...> wrote:

Ed,

*s*  I guess I've been insulted?? While I was being a bit facetious about Dr.
Seuss-- actually there is a  fair amount of literature on the zen in Seuss.
Thanks for the interesting links. :)  Be well.. k

Welle's Wacky World of Psychology: Freud & Dr. Seuss
Mar 24, 2010 ... Freud & Dr. Seuss. One of my favorite parts of teaching the
psychoanalytic perspective is all the "inside" psychology jokes that students
pumaattack.blogspot.com/2010

---

-----

Occulted Dr. Seuss

For example, let's take the seemingly innocuous modern children's book, Green
Eggs And Ham. By deciphering the meaning between the lines, the roots of words
www