From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen, Mythology, Mind-states and Faith
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 27 November, 2010, 10:28 PM

Anthony,
In any Forum on Zen (or on any religion or religious practice), it is up to the
moderators to set the tone and to clarify whether the group is a gathering of
'true believers', or whether probing and religiously-incorrect questions may be
asked, with the view to clarify beliefs and deepen understandings.