Oh oh, I know, I know! What is real exactly is this moment. In my case this time, fingers touching glass.
Thanks, Chris Austin-Lane Sent from a cell phone On Jan 13, 2011, at 2:51, Mel <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Anthony, > > The question was... > > ..what is real exactly?.... > > ....which is a question that I don't think can be answered completely due to > different outlooks on life > > peace > Mel > > --- On Thu, 13/1/11, Anthony Wu <[email protected]> wrote: > > From: Anthony Wu <[email protected]> > Subject: Re: [Zen] an open-ended question(to Anthony) > To: [email protected] > Received: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 10:40 AM > > Mel, > > What is the original 'open-ended' question you refer to? I guess it is 'how > far a bird can fly in a stormy sky without the help of a turbojet engine?'. > Bill already answered that it is 48 miles. > > Anthony > > --- On Wed, 12/1/11, Mel <[email protected]> wrote: > > From: Mel <[email protected]> > Subject: [Zen] an open-ended question(to Anthony) > To: [email protected] > Date: Wednesday, 12 January, 2011, 1:13 PM > > > To Anthony > > It was an open-ended question due to individual differences on outlook of > life itself. I don't think that there will be a definite answer > > Mel > > > > > >
