Mel, I think you are right. Nevertheless, let me quote our moderator Edgar, as from an outlook:
To see illusion as illusion is reality. Anthony --- On Thu, 13/1/11, Mel <[email protected]> wrote: From: Mel <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] an open-ended question(to Anthony) To: [email protected] Date: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 6:51 PM Anthony, The question was... ..what is real exactly?.... ....which is a question that I don't think can be answered completely due to different outlooks on life peace Mel --- On Thu, 13/1/11, Anthony Wu <[email protected]> wrote: From: Anthony Wu <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] an open-ended question(to Anthony) To: [email protected] Received: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 10:40 AM Mel, What is the original 'open-ended' question you refer to? I guess it is 'how far a bird can fly in a stormy sky without the help of a turbojet engine?'. Bill already answered that it is 48 miles. Anthony --- On Wed, 12/1/11, Mel <[email protected]> wrote: From: Mel <[email protected]> Subject: [Zen] an open-ended question(to Anthony) To: [email protected] Date: Wednesday, 12 January, 2011, 1:13 PM To Anthony It was an open-ended question due to individual differences on outlook of life itself. I don't think that there will be a definite answer Mel
