Brett-  You may find some of the answers you are looking for at the website
.....www.taoistforum.com            Good luck on your journey!      Deborah

taomtnsa...@yahoo.com

________________________________
From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 10:15:49 PM
Subject: [Zen] Re: Zen and Tao.

Bill,
My non-dual response is 'mu'.    My dualistic response is 'wtf''.
An intensive form of what; Used to express astonishment, shock, incredulity, or
disbelief (as a shortened form of expressions such as "What the fuck is going
on?", "...are you doing?", or "...is that? ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/what_the_fuck
--ED