Plenty of spoken/written words which are not the truth/tao:

;-)

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&&sa=X&ei=ecpKTZGCB5P4sAPl3emWCg&ved=0CBYQvw\
UoAQ&q=what+are+the+truths+of+all+religions%3F&spell=1&fp=3b15e1a9e1579b\
3b
<http://www.google.com/#hl=en&&sa=X&ei=ecpKTZGCB5P4sAPl3emWCg&ved=0CBYQv\
wUoAQ&q=what+are+the+truths+of+all+religions%3F&spell=1&fp=3b15e1a9e1579\
b3b>

--ED



--- In [email protected], "Bill!" <BillSmart@...> wrote:
>
> Brett,
>
> Of course it is the same. The 'truths' in all religions are the same.
Some call it Tao, some Yahweh, some Allah, some Buddha, some might even
call it Zen.
>
> Please remember Lao Tzu's first verse:
> "The tao that can be spoken about
> is not the eternal Tao.
> The name that can be named
> is not the eternal Name."
>
> ...Bill!




> > I am reading Tao Te Ching by Lao tzu and was wondering If the Tao he
writes about would be the same as Zen but with a different title. I may
be totally off here, because I do not have a full understanding of Zen,
but I see in Lao Tzo writing similarities in how he describes the Tao.
Does any one have any insight on this?
> > Brett.


Reply via email to