> but in fact I think I've broken my mail server somehow again.

I thought it just has been rather quiet lately.

Siska
-----Original Message-----
From: "Jane" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:55:00 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Zen] Pain: Suck it up or puss out?



--- In [email protected], siska_cen@... wrote:
> > The unconditioned is present whether I amperforming my oddly derived 
> > version of zazen or whether I am trying towin an argument with my eleven 
> > year old. 
> 
> Yes, the unconditioned is there, but whether 'you' are unconditioned in any 
> of those acts?

"me" is not something that unconditioned applies to.  


Pardon the delay in replying - I'm not been getting any mail from the forum.  
(I was astonished at the lack of words - surely everyone had been swept up into 
a grand realization of reality, making words and listservs utterly superfluous, 
but in fact I think I've broken my mail server somehow again. 

--Chris

> 




Reply via email to