Hi Mayka,

I think software in general do a lousy job. Your german friend must have done a 
good editing.

Siska
------Original Message------
From: Maria Lopez
Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle
Sent: Sep 10, 2011 21:28

?0?2 That was a good question to ask Siska.?0?2 I knew a German man who hardly 
speak English but he had such an almost perfect German software translating 
languages that we were all very surprise when he told us that he didn't speak 
much English and that all the job was made by his translator!.?0?2 I don't use 
translator into English when I write and do straight forward in the mail.?0?2 
Only lately started to make a use of the spellchecker from the yahoo mail set 
when a member of the group?0?2didn't like much find spelling mistakes.?0?2?0?2 
I could write better English most of times if I spent time on it.?0?2 But that 
would take me very long time and so I do in the?0?2fastest way.?0?2?0?2?0?2 
Mayka --- On Fri, 9/9/11, Anthony Wu <[email protected]> wrote: From: Anthony 
Wu <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme 
Vehicle To: [email protected] Date: Friday, 9 September, 2011, 21:53 
?0?2 Siska, ?0?2 Believe or not, Javanese was one of my 'native tongues' my 
nanny taught me, along with Hokian from my mother. It was a long time ago, and 
I lost that capability. ?0?2 Anthony --- On Fri, 9/9/11, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote: From: [email protected] <[email protected]> 
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle To: 
[email protected] Date: Friday, 9 September, 2011, 7:20 PM ?0?2 Hi 
Anthony, Ah yes, I also find it hard to understand some mainland china accents. 
> aku gak iso omong Cino. *grin* that is javanesse, which is quite different 
from indonesian, especially the royal version. We have plenty of dialects here. 
Did you use translator software or do you speak the language? Siska From: 
Anthony Wu <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 9 
Sep 2011 17:51:09 +0800 (SGT) To: <[email protected]> ReplyTo: 
[email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme 
Vehicle ?0?2 Siska, ?0?2 Chinese living in different places pronounce the same 
words in completely different tones. They don't understand each other if they 
are not used to other's tones. Bu

------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to