right...so you judge a book by it's cover too?,,merle


  
Merle,

I already told you why I didn't watch the video.  The description didn't 
interest me.

...Bill!

--- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
>  
>  why did you not watch it bill!..can we drop the !... it's hard work
> sorry i thought you did!
>  merle
>   
> Merle,
> 
> I didn't watch the video. I just guessed from the description.  That sentence 
> was just chum in the waters.
> 
> ...Bill!
> 
> --- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> > 
> > 
> > so you did watch the german's jumping in the water bed...you told me NOT to 
> > send such stuff!...naughty you opening it up and peeking inside..merle
> > 
> > 
> > I also like to jump on waterbeds from time to time.
> > 
> > ...Bill!
> >
>


 

Reply via email to