Merle,

"Clothes make the Man!"; but I prefer naked books. 

I keep the dust jackets in a pile, at the city recycling and reclamation 
center.  They get in the way of my reading.  Maybe I should pile them at home 
for resale; a used book is worth more if it has its jacket.

A man in this hot desert is usually too warm with a jacket.

--Joe / S. Arizona

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> the old saying goes: "never judge a book by it's cover and a man by his 
> clothes"




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to